Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Gift Wrap Service..


One of my customer asked me to wrap babyslings that she bought for her friends' newborn babies. So, I did. I wanted to make this service available very long time ago but one thing after another came by and I have to postpone the idea. Since she requested it, and I have the pictures taken, here I would like to offer my viewers the new service.

Gift Wrap Service 1:
Without box, RM10 per item.
Gift wrapper, Ribbon Decoration, Additional Decorative, Greeting Card.
Example picture as below (item inside-baby sling):
 
(Sorry the words in the card are not clear..)


Gift Wrap Service 2:
Decorative box, Ribbon Decoration. RM25 - RM50 (depending on size and the price of the box).
(No pictures available yet)

Just place your request in the order form or sms me at 013-2654853.

0 comments on "Gift Wrap Service.."

Post a Comment

 

Kenapa Cloth Diaper Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez